Stainless Steel Forged Flanges
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Productivity:||1200 tons each month|
|Place of Origin:||Jinan, China|
|Supply Ability:||1200 tons each month|
|Certificate:||ISO9001 PED/AD KS KR|
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French inoxydable (inoxidizable), is a steel alloy, with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass and a maximum of 1.2% carbon by mass.
Stainless steels are most notable for their corrosion resistance, which increases with increasing chromium content. Additions of molybdenum increases corrosion resistance in reducing acids and against pitting attack in chloride solutions. Thus, there are numerous grades of stainless steel with varying chromium and molybdenum contents to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance, and familiar luster make stainless steel an ideal material for many applications where both the strength of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steel is rolled into sheets, plates, bars, wire, and tubing to be used in: cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments, major appliances; construction material in large buildings, such as the Chrysler Building; industrial equipment (for example, in paper mills, chemical plants, water treatment); and storage tanks and tankers for chemicals and food products (for example, chemical tankers and road tankers). Corrosion resistance, the ease with which it can be steam cleaned and sterilized, and unnecessary need for surface coatings has also influenced the use of stainless steel in commercial kitchens and food processing plants.
Lightly Oiled/Black Painted/Yellow Painted/Hot dipped Galvanized/Electro-galvanized Packing
Ply- wooden case or Pallet
Water works, Shipbuilding industry, Petrochemical & Gas industry, Power industry, Valve industry,and general pipes connecting projects etc.
Quality & Inspection:
1. Test to verify material grade;
2. Dimension controlling during fabricating and finishing process;
3. All products are tested before shipping;
4. Packed in fumigation-free plywood cases;
5. Third party inspection available;
1. Rich experience in handling orders for heavy buyers with professional process;
2. Stable raw material purchasing;
3. Favorable orders follow-up management;
4. Laudable lead-time & shipment control;
5. Traceable quality evaluation;
6. Flexible payment terms; and
7. Remarkable after-sale service.
Shandong Zhongnuo Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd.
We are one of the most professional flange suppliers in China.The company specializes in flanges including the standards - ANSI;DIN;BS;UNI;JIS;SABS1000/3, also the custom design. It owns forging and casting factory which is well-equipped, and we have been certified by ISO 9001:2008 and PED/AD 2000-TUV, so strict control system can ensure our quality, which covers every process of the manufacturing ( raw material inspection, cutting, heating, forging, heat treatment, machining, drilling, marking, washing, final inspection, packing, delivery). High quality, reasonable price, in-time delivery is our service conceptions, which have rewarded us great amount of overseas customers now.
- Company Name: Shandong Zhongnuo Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: zhang Lin
- Product/Service: Forged Flange , Forged Ring , Steel Flange , Plate Flange , Welding Neck Flange , Galvanized Flange
- Capital (Million US $): 2.95 Million
- Year Established: 2006
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Southern Part Of Haidong Industrial Park, Puji Street, Zhangqiu District
- Contact Person: Mr. Eric
- Tel: 86-531-83292978
Premium Related Products